Sunday, March 15, 2009

Where I'm At

A roller coaster.

My time at home is spent mostly with family and friends of the family. My time with my friends is spent mostly doing things that keep my mind off of reality. I'm not saying either is bad or wrong; both just are. So now what? School? Work? Sports? Grief? Family?
These are the times I find hardest to be 100% real; yet when I am, they pay off the most in the long run.

So I am.

I expect this next week to be nothing short of a hurricane. Thanks again to all those prayer warriors out there, you have no clue what it means to me! Thanks specifically to my family for all of your support and encouragement. Also, thanks to the amazing Estes family for your words, ears, and hospitality. Your kindness has a ten-fold impact on my life. Finally (for now) a special thanks to my girlfriend Kona. You are truly amazing, and your communication with me has been so very helpful to me processing. :) You mean the world to me!

Pray for me and my family as the dips and climbs from this roller coaster continue into this week.

Colin

1 comment:

  1. Still praying! It sounds like you have amazing friends and family :) God bless ya!

    ReplyDelete