Sunday, June 14, 2009

A conversation about love

So, what if I don't wanna be?

Well, that's only gonna make things harder later.

Well yeah but Do you always have to think about tomorrow? What about today: here, now, the present!

They're gonna suck even worse in anticipation of what the future holds.

What happened to smiling? Can't I just smile even though I feel like shouting?

Well you can, I just really don't think that's gonna work any better for ya. Smiling when you're happy is one thing, but keeping that smile past its welcome is quite another.

I know, I know. I know what I should do, have to do, want to do. Why is it I don't do it?

That's the question then, isn't it? That is the greatest question scientists and theologians have given huge amounts of thought into. The magnificint "why?"

Then what's the purpose? Jesus? God?

Love.

Love?

Love. We love because Christ first loved us.

My Christian mind gets it, my normal mind is fumbling.

And that's faith.



Faith so I can love and love so I can have faith.

Thoughts?
But I digress.

Colin



-- Posted from my iPhone --

No comments:

Post a Comment