Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 4 SLS

Today went awesome! I took a "Leadership and Ethics" class (write more about that later) and had a good time playing basketball tonight!




It's very interesting to have conversations with my friends and roomates here...they all remind me of me! If you are familiar with the DISC test, all the kids here are all high D's and either high I's or high C's. Convos go from philosophical to political to humorous in a matter of seconds!

In any case, this trip has so far been very instructive and informational.

And with that, I should be getting to bed. Early PT is coming fast.

Colin


-- Posted from my iPhone --

2 comments:

  1. May God bless you and give you the strenght you will need. He has made you a fine young man.

    See you soon and bless you, Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are having a great time Colin! What a wonderful experience for you!

    Be safe and we will continue to be praying for you!

    Trish Greene

    ReplyDelete