Friday, June 5, 2009

To SLC, and beyond!




Well, my flight from SLC to Newark got delayed two hours due to weather on their end =/ after doing a fair share of tweeting (http://twitter.com/ColinMansfield) I thought doing a blog post might kill some time :)


I was doing some thinking as I walked/paced around SLC's airport earlier. As I would look into peoples eyes as they walked by they would glance back at me then away. I realized this would probably be the only time I would see many of them. Each of those people has their own family, boyfriends and girlfriends, likes and dislikes. They each have their own life, and each of them holds that life near and dear, just as I do mine. And yet that one glance is the only time their life and mine will ever cross.

It really made me appreciate God. He loves each and every one of us, even if we choose to not let our life intersect his. It's just nuts how filled with love God is!

Well, back to twitter and more time killing!

Colin


-- Posted from my iPhone --

No comments:

Post a Comment