Monday, January 5, 2009

Update: mobile podcast


New Update!
The new Mobile Podcast is up and running! The "Colin Mansfield" artist page has yet to be set up, but I'll let ya know when that gets done.

Just so you get understand my reasoning behind the MobileCast:
Basically I set up a way that I can podcast from my mobile phone. These will be similar to my mobile blog posts in that they will be short, sweet, and for the most part surface level. My main podcast will be more in depth, and there will be further time between new casts. Feel free to subscribe to one, the other, or both. My aim here is to create an easy way to get my thoughts out quickly.

Thanks, and keep checking for more updates!

Colin
Also, there's a new podcast on my main. Listen here, or from iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment