Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Israel Day 4: Jerusalem!

Hey everybody! I was so tired when we got back to the hotel last night, I didn't have a chance to throw a blog post together! Also, I made a video recap of the day's events, but that won't upload for some reason.
That being said, plenty of pictures were taken throughout the day, and I uploaded all the great one's onto Facebook!

We got to Jerusalem safely, and Day 4 of our trip was spent experiencing the Old City and seeing many of the sights.

Here's some of our pics of Jerusalem. The rest can be viewed here.


To give you a brief look at what we did, here's bullet points of our day's activities:
  • Church of the Holy Sepulcher
  • Walking around Old City/shopping
  • Camel rides & cityscape
  • Mount of Olives
  • Garden of Gethsemane
  • Church of All Nations
Thanks, and hopefully I'll be able to bring you more tonight!

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment