Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pondering and Pictures

I haven't done a mobile blog in a while and figure now's as good a time as any.

So I'm with my parents on the way home from Nampa tonight. We just got done meeting with some great family friends, the Slacks. Mrs. Slack, earlier this week lost her husband, and our dear friend John in a series of sudden events. It's such a sad time in the Slack's life right now, and we grieve along with them.

I haven't done much blogging or talking since my brother, Nate, died earlier this year. To be honest, I haven't had much to say. Back when everything happened, as you may or may not remember, I did alot of blogging with pictures. I'd like to do that now. These are all pictures reflective of not only my mood, but in many respects reflections of what my entire year has been like. I can relate to how the Slacks feel now on many levels. I grieve with them.

















Thank you so much for standing by me and my family this year. Please join me now in praying for the Slacks as they go through this process. And please, never cease to celebrate life.

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment