Friday, April 24, 2009

Belated!

Didn't have any time to say this yesterday, but if you follow my twitter you already know: I got an iPhone yesterday for my birthday! As a matter of fact, I'm blogging from it right now!

Also, a story I simply must tell:
Yesterday night after the dinner was over, presents had been opened, and cake was consumed, my dear sister and brother in law thought it would be fun to have a bon fire in their back yard. In the city.
Well, because my whole family is a little crazy ( ok more than a little) we all decided the fire sounded like fun. And it was! Until the fire dept showed up.
As it turns out one of the neighbors was a little frightened and called the men in red to tell us what for.

Definitely a birthday memory I'll never forget! Take a look at the fire truck (above post)

Also, I'm having my birthday party tonight! Follow my tweets through the night to see how it goes.

Colin


Geolocate this post.



Posted with LifeCast


No comments:

Post a Comment