Thursday, May 16, 2013

Summer 2013



This summer is going to be one of introspection, relationship, challenge, and travel. In an effort to keep track of my thoughts and wanderings, I'm going to be making better use of this dusty ol' blog! This summer I'm going to be taking part in three weeks of military training in and around West Point, spending three weeks in Ft. Polk, Louisiana, buying a car in Texas, driving the car back to West Point, spending time with my parents on Catalina Island in California, and finally hanging out back in Boise with friends and family.

Technically it's not summer for me right now. Finals are over, and it's that purgatorial period between Term End Exams at West Point and the graduation for the class of 2013. I'm on "TEE Leave" right now, taking advantage of the extra time I have. Luckily I have a great excuse: my amazing cousin Mercedes is getting married and decided to turn her and her husband's honeymoon into a family reunion on a Caribbean cruise! Right now I'm in Tampa, Florida waiting for my sister, Caleb, and the kiddos to arrive. We're spending tonight and tomorrow hanging out in the area, then the wedding is on Saturday. I couldn't ask for a better start to my summer.

Feel free to follow along, comment, and challenge my thoughts. I love a good dialogue.


Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment